Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Year 2015

Goals  Maybe goals are not always the best to do so instead I am going to use suggestion for 2015 One year I had a goal to read less. My family complained that I read too much. This is a concept that I can't grasp. To me you can never read too much . My daughter gave me a Kindle for Christmas which I have already read my first book of the new year. I also have learned to enjoy audio books.It did take me a bit to get used to this method .Then my next concern is getting my grand kids  to enjoy reading more. I had a brilliant idea ! Kindle unlimited So I signed up for the first free month then decided that I would continue this. I told all my kids about this and got the grand kids on board. Each household had a device to read from . Sometimes they pick a book or other times I send them one.The blog will be my way of keeping track of things this year.

No comments: