Sunday, December 18, 2011

count down.

Nothing is wrapped yet.I am still trying to finish up what projects I can. No  matter what I do from year to year I find this the most stressful  time of the year.Yet we all manage to  make it. Here is something funny. I bought this fabric The Gastlies  in 2 different colors to make for to different kids. Still it hasn't been cut and the reason is it is so cute I can't make up my mind.Well I told my kids that they won't  be getting  that project till I can figure out what to do.Even my Mom was asked for ideas.We think maybe a apron for my daughter.  Then maybe pillows for my son and girlfriend.I will let you know.
  The socks are still a work in progress.My Mom is ahead of me in progress .Then the other day she says I don't think I will do socks again.Wouldn't you know I got her sock yarn for Christmas.We had the family party yesterday so she has them but I had told her already.We just laughed.
  What I am most excited  about is that in January we get to go back to The Upstairs Inn to stay.If you ever get to go away to relax and sew you know what I mean.I always pack way to much but that's OK.It nice to be able to spend time with my Mom and sister.That 's all for tonight.

2 comments:

Miss Marker's Quilts/Margaret Leuwen Quilting said...

What are the dates that you are going to The Upstairs Inn @ O'Susannah's?

I was wondering what you & mom where laughing about!!!

stories about jilly beans said...

I would like pillow cases please!