Monday, November 28, 2011

rambling

I haven't posted in a few days. First off I hope everyone had a good holiday.We went to see the new  J.Edgar movie.How sad to spend your whole life not be able to be true to yourself.I haven't been reading so nothing on my book to report.What I have doing is eating , dishes , visiting  and eating.
      My knitting class is in the morning.Not much progress on my socks but I did change my needles to two separate ones.It looks like I put them on the needles backwards.                                                                
        My son got the Christmas lights up outside.Color lights this year its so pretty when it snows.
       Well  I need to get back into my projects .Have a good night.

1 comment:

Miss Marker's Quilts/Margaret Leuwen Quilting said...

Can't wait to see how the socks turn out. Homemade socks are the best! They are so warm and comfy for those winter nights! Enjoy your class!